1. To do aesthe (sanding) work, you need: 300-grit sandpaper, 600-grit sandpaper, 3M Super Fine Sponge
Sandpaper, 3M Micro Fine Sponge Sand Paper, gas mask, some kind of container for water, and towel.
2. Using 300-grit sandpaper, sand along the curves of the doll to restore the original form. Remove all parting lines at this stage.
3. Use the Super Fine Sponge Sandpaper to sand down subtle angles to produce more fluid curves.
4. Use the 600-grit sandpaper to further smooth out the areas that had been sanded with the Super Fine Sponge Sandpaper. Relax your hand and sand gently and softly, following the doll’s contours.
5. Put water on 3M Micro Fine Sand Paper to minimize friction. Sand in gentle, circular motions.
6. Gently rub the areas that had been sanded with the 3M Micro Fine Sand Paper.
* Microscopic urethane particles that blow about during the aesthe (sanding) process can damage your respiratory system. It is highly recommended that you wear a gas mask or a dustproof mask.