Different makeup, clothes, and wigs can be used to create diverse looks for JDs. It is helpful to study high-quality photos of made-up dolls to learn about various makeup styles. The information below offers some tips on frequently used materials and basic makeup styles.
Materials needed for makeup application
1. Clean with thinner and wait until it dries completely.
2. Spray Mr. Super Clear Matte evenly on the area where you will be applying the makeup and wait until it sets completely. Generally, coating the surface with Mr. Super Clear Matte makes the makeup absorb better.
3. Select your preferred color palette for your doll and apply the basic makeup.
4. Ground pastels into fine powder and apply with a brush.
5. When you finish applying the basic makeup, coat the surface with Mr. Super Clear Matte.
6. Draw lips and eyebrows with a hair pen. If you want to add translucence to the lips, apply clear enamel.